Saturday 4 August 2012

No.3-00, Finished

Well here are pictures of No.3-00 with the plates & bridges plated and all etching done.







I also made a leather pouch for the watch.


This watch has been on my wrist for a couple of weeks now and I must say I absolutely love the 36mm size. I have been wearing rather large watches (> 41mm) for the past few years and not a day goes by without me knocking my watch. Not so with this one :-), It is large enough for me to enjoy the workings and yet small enough to be be comfortable and discreet. Quite liberating, in a sense .....

Aditya


2 comments:

  1. Came across your No.2 on WUS and boy, i got HOOKED. Amazing craftsmanship, beautiful timepiece (calling it a watch somehow doesn't feel appropriate)! 36mm is an ideal size for someone like me with slender wrists.

    While the heart yearns for one such masterpiece, i wouldn't even dare inquire about the price (seeing all the effort and love you put into crafting each of these). But hope to own one of these beauties - someday...

    Kudos to you!

    Puneet, Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Puneet,

    Mail me at the above address if you want more information on my watches.

    Kind regards
    Aditya

    ReplyDelete